Super Bowl LI will be held on February 5 in Houston. Let’s use the energy of the Super Bowl to mobilize our communities in an effort to care for people who are food insecure.
- Gather canned goods for your local hunger-relief organization.
- Contribute to our $5,100 goal for this 51st Super Bowl to ELCA World Hunger as part of our synod’s effort to raise $500K by the 500th.
- The excitement and energy surrounding the Super Bowl can be used to engage people in service within the community.
What is Souper Bowl of Caring?
Souper Bowl of Caring empowers youth and unites communities around the time of the big game to help those in need.
- 6,862 participating groups
- $10,493,661 collected in cash and food items
- 100% donated to charities in their area