ELCA Presiding Bishop Elizabeth A. Eaton and William B. Horne II, an ELCA member from Clearwater, Florida, will continue their conversation on racism – a violation of God’s intention for humanity – in another live webcast on January 14, 2016, at 8:00 p.m. (CDT).
Eaton and Horne will be joined by other ELCA members who bring various perspectives on the U.S. criminal justice system. Read more.
- Social Statement on “The Church and Criminal Justice: Hearing the Cries”| Español
- Study Guide “Called to Hear”
- Social Statement on “Freed in Christ: Race, Ethnicity, and Culture”| Español
- Listing of ELCA Racial Justice Resources
- Talking Together as Christians about Tough Social Issues
- Talking Together as Christians Cross-culturally: A Field Guide
- Understanding One Another: A Congregational Resource