An Immersion is an opportunity to leave home in order to see a bigger view of God, to deepen faith and to return with a new vision for daily life. Buen Camino is a guided learning experience that will introduce participants to the street-level reality in Pasadena, while providing context through dialogue.
In times of changing demographics throughout our city, how do we as a church respond? Before being able to serve our brothers and sisters we must gain an understanding of where they are coming from, their culture, their values, and the challenges they face. Register online.
The Buen Camino is a guided learning experience that will introduce participants to the street-level reality in Pasadena, while providing context through dialogue.
- Directed observable experience of daily life in the community
- Guided reflective process of the experience
- Exploration of themes important in the community
The Buen Camino bases its approach on questions that will guide participant experiences.
- How do faith leaders learn to see the innate assets in communities?
- What are the assets and challenges in this community and what role could be played in supporting it?
- What would it take to become a strategic partner?
- What social capital needs could be strengthened? How?
- What do people most want/need?
- How might building civic engagement change the dynamics within the community?
- How can these new insights help build your church community?
$50 per person
Bring a group of 5 from 1 congregation for a 20% discount