Registrations are now open (or will open soon) for several of LEAD’s Spring 2014
• Stepping up to Staffing & Supervision on February 10-12 at Lord of Life in The Woodlands Susan Beaumont, a consultant, author, coach, and teacher, will lead us through her ground-breaking work in the leadership dynamics of large and growing congregations.
• Camp Hope Train-the-Trainer on March 14-15 at Kinsmen Lutheran in Houston Congregations that are hosting their own Camp Hope Staff Training event or those that want to learn more about Camp Hope Ministries are encouraged to attend.
• Influence! with Rev. Nadia Bolz-Weber on March 22 at Messiah Lutheran in Cypress For students, adults, pastors, church leaders and anyone who wants to ponder together with Nadia the question: “So what does it mean to be marked with the cross of Christ forever?”
• A Place at the Table: An Immersion in Domestic Hunger on April 4-6 at Peace Lutheran in Slidell, LA This cross-generational Hunger Journey is a weekend immersion experience for high school and college students, youth groups, young adults, rostered and lay leaders.
• The Disciple Project on June 23-27 at Texas Lutheran University in Seguin, TX This cross-cultural, cross-generational, diverse community of youth and adults together learn Christian leadership to live lives of Christian discipleship.
• Peru Pilgrimage on July 17-27 in Peru Enter into the Peruvian culture, experience a wider view of God, deepen your faith, participate in a fiesta celebration, and much more