By Drew Genzler, Director of Advocacy, ELCA
Your opinion matters!
- Advocacy is a faith act you share with Moses, Esther, the Prophets, Luther and many Christians around the world.
- Advocacy is living our Lutheran belief that good government is a gift.
- Advocacy is pushing aside toxic politics to make space for others unheard.
- Advocacy is talking about your volunteering, projects and ministries to your public officials.
- Advocacy is your voice. Jesus calls the Holy Spirit “Advocate.”
I know, I know. You and I are Americans living in a country that seems to have forgotten how to make meaningful decisions.
Tired of politics-as-is in both major parties? We hear you! Want to share what is important to you as a person of faith for 2012? We hear you! Take ten minutes and tell us about advocacy priorities…
Let’s stand together with hope and purpose next year.